This state-of-the-art ventilator provides both invasive and non-invasive ventilation adaptable to all patient categories.
GraphNet advance provides a clear and complete display of vital signs variables on a built- in 12-inch LED screen.
- User-friendly and intuitive programming.
- Touch screen.
- Rapid-access keys.
- High visibility alarm indicator.
Proximal neonatal flow sensor improves flow and volume monitoring independent from compressible volume in the patient circuit.
Built-in respiratory mechanics menu provides a vital tool for making correct information- based decision increasing the efficacy of treatment and guaranteeing patient safety.
Alternative air supply
In the case of absence or deficiency of the central air supply, an available medical grade air compressor is a viable alternative source of air supply. Optional accessory including 4- wheel cart.
Measurements of exhaled CO2 and physiological dead space and display of volumetric graphs, offer extended monitoring and diagnostic capacity.
A ventilation mode with automatic leak compensation. Provides effective patient ventilation while keeping the upper respiratory airways intact.
Reliable volume and leak monitoring through an interface that improves synchronizationand patient comfort.
Endotracheal tube compensation
Offers pressure-controlled ventilation based on intratracheal pressure in order to relieve the patient from the respiratory work imposed by the endotracheal tube or tracheostomy.
Allows transferring patients inside the medical facility without interrupting ventilation and monitoring.
- Neonatal/pediatric through adult applications.
- Integrated invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
- Automatic leak compensation.
- Integrated software for volumetric capnography.
- Comprehensive respiratory mechanics package.
- Neonatal proximal flow sensor.
- Endotracheal or tracheotomy tube compensation.
- 72 hours of trends.
- Internal battery capacity > 2.5 hs.
- Low cost of ownership.
- 2 year warranty.
- FDA and CE approved.